You can find all of our audio sermons on our Dropbox site!
How do I download the sermons to my computer?
How do I add the audio sermon to my iPod?
Downloading the audio sermons to your computer:
1. Click on the link above to be taken to our Dropbox site.
2. Once on the Dropbox site, choose the folder of the year the sermon was delivered.
3. You’ll see a listing of the available audio sermons.
4. Choose the sermon you would like to download. Click on the link to be taken to the download page.
If you plan to add this file to your library, choose “Open With iTunes.” This will download the audio in iTunes format.
If you use another audio player, choose “File Save As,” and continue to the next step.
5. Choose the folder on your computer where you look to save the audio sermon. Double check that the name ends in .mp3, and click the Save button.
6. Open with your favorite audio player or add to your iTunes library (next step).
Import audio sermon into iTunes
1. Open iTunes.
2. From the File menu, choose “Add to Library.” Navigate to the folder on your computer containing the audio sermon. Click on the file name and then choose Open.
3. Once the file has been uploaded, locate it in your iTunes music library (the author will be Pastor Greg Allen). Click on the music icon and drag it to your MP3 player in the devices window on the left. It will automatically be added to your device’s Music folder.